Monday, May 14, 2012

First Listen: A Clip Of Madonnas Song Superstar Hits The Internets

We are just under 2 weeks away from the release of Madonna‘s new album M.D.N.A. and to celebrate the album’s almost release, we get to check out a new preview clip of one her new songs. For the past week or so, Maddy has been leaking minute-long clips of songs from her album … and [...]

Yesterday was a non-run day for me and it is AMAZING how quickly I was able to devolve into my old, lazy habits. Since I’m running every other day, yesterday turned out to be a non-run day for me. I’ve yet to start an actual running program (because I’m using this month to get my body used to regular physical fitness) so on my off days, well, I’m not doing anything. Actually, that’s not entirely true … my off day yesterday was spent lazing about … oh and eating pizza :/




Yeah, I’m not trying to become a health nut nor am I really working toward a healthier lifestyle … I’m mainly focused on fueling my body so that I can train it to run long distances. Was a dinner of pizza (and hot wings, ahem) the best idea last night? No. Am I perfect? Not by a long shot. BUT, I am feeling better about myself and I’m absolutely on plan to reach my goal. I realized yesterday that I have already run 12 miles collectively since I started training last week so after today’s run, I will have already run a half-marathon … in total. That’s pretty cool, I think :)


So yeah … plan for today is run my usual course (and hopefully run farther than I have thus far) and then … maybe see a movie tonight? I haven’t seen a movie in ages and I’m really due. It’s still chilly here in LA and it looks like it’s gonna be chilly for the rest of the week. Trust me, I’m not complaining but … I am starting to miss the warm SoCal air ;) Happy Tuesday!


OH and Happy Detroit Day! Today is 3/13 … and 313 is the Detroit area code so … Woot!!




Formation pnl
diffuseur huile essentiel
Habitat écologique
car accident settlements
Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment