Monday, June 11, 2012

Watch: Darren Criss Matt Bomer Perform Somebody I Used To Know On Glee

Last week we got to see some fun behind the scenes video of Matt Bomer‘s guest appearance on next week’s episode of Glee and right now we get to watch one of his musical performances in full. Matt duets with Darren Criss on the Goyte song Somebody I Used to Know and the full performance [...]

Firstly, I have to share the GREAT news that I finally broke the 4 mile mark on my run yesterday. In these final days leading up to my first 5K this Saturday, I was scheduled to run 3 miles yesterday. I hit 3 miles fairly easily and decided to keep going. I ended up running 4.3 miles — my longest distance yet! After I run my 5K on Sat, I’ll be looking for a 10K race to tackle in the near future ;) After my great workout yesterday, I met up with my Detroit homegirl Adriana for dinner at Coney Dog on the Sunset Strip. It was so great seeing her after all these months.




Coney Dog, as I’ve blogged before, is a Detroit-owned and operated Coney Island here in LA and is the BEST place to get Detroit coneys outside of the Motor City. Adriana and I decided to go there for our hang session. In between stuffing our faces with deliciousness, we traded stories, catching up on one another’s lives. It was really fun getting to see her … we’re planning our next hang for Thursday night (while she has free time on Spring Break).


Tonight, I’m meeting up with my friends Darion and Nicole at the Nokia Theater in Downtown LA to see Kelly Clarkson LIVE in concert. We bought these tickets AGES ago and the time has finally come. We’re all very excited so be on the look out for tweets and/or photos from the show. Happy Tuesday, y’all!




Roy Lichtenstein
Optimisation fiscale
articles internet
vaincre sa timidite
view article excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment