Monday, July 2, 2012

Being Born

Scene: Near midnight, in the dojo where I lived it is quiet, the night outside is still and calm, you can hear a few cars and horns now and then, but calm and quiet for the most part. It is at 97 Collingwood Street in San Francisco, it is the summer of 1968. I am living at the Dojo, until I find an apartment, I am studying karate under the Chief Instructor, Master Goesi Yamaguchi, no one else, black belts or whomever will stay overnight in this Dojo, they have, and have told me time and again, it is haunted. I have now lived here going on three months. I sleep on a couch facing the dojo, and its arched entrance. I am awoken this evening by some noises...

Richard Diebenkorn
cuisine bio
Colin Powell
croisiere de luxe
Andrew Wyeth

No comments:

Post a Comment