Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Channing Tatum Bares His Beach Bod In Australia

Actors Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill have become fast friends since they worked together on the film 21 Jump Street. This weekend, the pair made their way to Australia to promote the film and spent part of their day yesterday chillin’ together on a beach in Sydney. As you can see below, Channing had no [...]

Day 3 here in Amsterdam was a very nice, very relaxing and YES very chilly day. David and Sarah spent part of the early afternoon bonding at the Anne Frank House while I stayed back at the hotel working. I finished up and met them out in Rembrandt Square were we grabbed some coffee and snacks. After an AMAZING seafood dinner last night, we just hung our around Leidseplein to finish out the night. ‘Twas a very fun day, indeed.




Even tho the day was pretty overcast all day long, I still enjoyed walking the grey streets of Amsterdam. There are a lot of things to love about this beautiful city … and I was reminded of many of them as I crossed the canals along the cobblestone streets. Because we only ever come to Amsterdam in February, I don’t know what it’s like here in the Summer … but man, I’d like to find out some day :)


For dinner, we made our way to a place called Vis aan de Schide and OMG, was it just a fantastic dining experience. Everything we ate was prepared fresh … and it was BEYOND delicious:




I didn’t want to obnoxiously take photos of everything we ate but man … I couldn’t resist taking a few photos. I ate my face off and loved every second of it. We ended the night just walking around Leidseplein popping in and out of places. It was fun.


The plan for today is hopefully another museum, another fantastic dinner and a canal boat ride. Today is our last full day here in Amsterdam before we fly to London tomorrow evening. It’s going to be really hard to say goodbye this time :(




The world of info
Bijoux et joaillerie
Adolphe Cassandre
home schooling information
internet article

No comments:

Post a Comment